Clients purchase from businesses they know, like, and trust. This is especially true for law firms that are handling sensitive and personal matters for their clients. Live presentations and workshops are a great way to engage and let potential clients know who you are and why they should trust you with their business.
- The goal of a speaking engagement is giving potential clients a chance to know you, and to build trust with them. To do this it is important to connect with the audience during the presentation.
- Speaking engagements are a low-cost way of helping you earn credibility and demonstrating your expertise
- Below are some suggestions of things to do before, during, and after your speaking event to maximize results.
Set up a 20-minute review .
- Begin by researching potential events to see how they align with your objectives. You want to make a good first impression so be sure to prepare carefully and practice your presentation beforehand. During the event collect contact information from all of the attendees. It is important to videotape your presentation and take lots of pictures that can be used later to build up your website and social media presence. Then afterward be sure to share them as many places as you can! Also, follow up with anyone you spoke with or who shared their contact information.
- Here’s Why It Matters to You. Speaking engagements are less expensive than Facebook Ads and Google SEO for building trust with potential clients.
- I have helped many firms in the area maximize their speaking engagements and grow their practices. To learn more set up a free consultation by clicking below.