Many law firms claim that 90% of their business comes from referrals. The idea is that there is no need for marketing because most of your business comes from referrals anyway. However, referrals come in waves. You may get 3 referrals this month and then 0 referrals next month. Referral fees can be very high and referral sources change jobs, retire, and pass away.
- The first thing someone does when they are given your name as a referral is pull out their phone to see how you compare to the other names they were referred to as well.
- Is your mobile presence optimized? If not, chances are you are leaving money on the table with referrals who call another firm.
- How are you securing your referrals? How are you supplementing your referral base during times when referrals run low?
- In order to secure your referral base, you need to build a solid brand foundation and a highly targeted online presence. Doing this will also allow you to supplement your referral base with a steady flow of high-quality clients each month. It will also help raise brand awareness with attorneys and other professionals who could become an additional source for referrals.
- Here’s Why It Matters To You. Would you like to stabilize your cash flow during months when no referrals are coming in? Would you like to attract new sources for referrals? Would you like to make sure that your online presence will ensure that people who are referred to your firm will actually pick up the phone and call you?
- If your answer is yes to the above questions, all you need to do is click below to schedule a free 30-minute consultation to see how we can help you build your brand and optimize your online presence.