Most lawyers are sure to check practice revenue numbers and whether clients are satisfied to determine the health of their practice. But are they as diligent with checking their website’s health? The way search engines determine the top-ranking position is constantly changing. There are lots of tools available to help you assess the many factors used and by regularly auditing your website you will gain actionable insights for a strong web presence and performance going forward.
- The backbone of your firm’s digital marketing campaign is your website.
- An audit improves Google search ranking results, increases site traffic, and gives you better site performance for a better first impression of your firm.
- Today we will look at 4 easy-to-use, free tools to assess the health of your firm’s website: SEOptimer, Website Grader, WooRank, and Thomson Reuter’s Legal Marketing Scorecard.
Set up a 20-minute review .
- SEOptimizer looks at 100 different data points on your site to provide a detailed analysis and it recommends clear, actionable steps for improvement. Similarly, Website Grader gives a score for inbound marketing based on website traffic, search engine optimization, social media, and many other factors to see if your marketing campaigns are effective. WooRank compares your site to competitor sites for a comparative analysis, it does a site crawl analysis to check technical issues and has a keyword tool to analyze your keyword rankings. Not only is Thomson Reuter’s Legal Marketing Scorecard free, it is the only audit tool that provides analysis designed specifically for the legal industry.
- Here’s Why It Matters To You. As you improve the performance of your website by conducting regular audits and implementing the recommendations that are made, you will be able to rise above the competition and reach more potential clients.
- I have successfully helped many small firms in the area evaluate the health of their website. To learn more set up a free consultation by clicking below.