Let this data help you grow your PI business.
According to IBIS World’s U.S. Market Report, the personal injury claims business has grown to $33 billion a year, and with the increasing average age of the U.S. population, that number is expected to continue growing. Your access to the research whitepaper is below.
Make Sure Your Mobile Experience Works For You, Not Against You
- How to Understand & Measure Today’s Mobile Legal Consumer Journey
- Why Click-to-Call Counts for So Much
- The Real-World Risks of a Slow Mobile Website
- The Factors affecting mobile website speed
Here’s how you can prepare your firm for the Mobile Search revolution:
- Compress and optimize images. Large, uncompressed images often lead to bloated load times.
- Avoid landing-page redirects..Don’t get fancy with lots of unnecessary redirects. Keep the landing pages clean and informative.
- Prioritize visible content. The newspaper Above-the-Fold concept definitely applies here. Get the right information to the consumer right off the bat.
- Employ a Content Delivery Network (CDN). Definitely need a developer here. CDNs can dramatically reduce page load time, but do not try this by yourself.
P.I. consumers are mobile